Re: Y2K Patch

Someone suggested to me in a private message that I was being unrealistic in
expecting Y2K compliance and discussions from public companies.  If anyone is
interested in the legal aspects of this issue - he should take a look at the
SEC requirements for public companies (and Omega is a public company).
They're discussed in detail on the EDGAR Web site.  As far as the SEC is
concerned - these disclosures aren't optional.  Omega's last 10-K - filed in
November 1998 - made the same Y2K statements previously found on its web
site.  The 10-K which (I think) should have been filed in mid-February is -
for some reason - not yet available on EDGAR.

FWIW - I just got the new Y2K compliant Metastock products - and they seem -
at first blush - to work ok.  Robyn