Re: Data with best performance

I use Metastock (EOD) - not Metastock Professional (real time) - so all I
know is that Metastock does EOD scanning.  I don't know what Metastock
Professional does - or what the new Omega product purports to do.  Perhaps
someone who does intraday scanning can give more specific information about
these products.  Robyn