Re: TradeStation 2000i and Metastock Data

Super Charts 2.0 and 2.1 also read the new Metastock files as year 100.  Only
problem is they can read a file up to the end of February 00 - and a file which
starts in March 00 - but they can't read a file which spans those months.  Can
SuperCharts 4.0 read  a whole year of  00 data?  Robyn