Re: TradeStation 2000i and Metastock Data

I have written some people I know at Equis - and will post any reply I get
here.  At this point - I don't know if this is the fault of Equis - or Omega
Research - or whether it's a question of a pox on both your houses.  In any
event - I'm not trying to fix blame as much as I am trying to get my systems
straight.  Robyn