RE: TradeStation 2000i and Metastock Data

Dear Robyn,

I am responsible for getting all of the necessary files from Equis so that
the Omega Research 2000i products can be compatible with the new MetaStock
data format.  I have been in contact with Dave Johnson at Equis, and thus
far, he has not agreed to send me the necessary file library to insure
compatibility.  If you know someone at Equis that has access to this library
and is willing to release it to us, I would greatly appreciate your help in
obtaining it.  Until we get the necessary file library, there is no way for
us to be able to read the new MetaStock data format.  Please feel free to
contact me with any information or questions that you may have.

Thank you,

Tami Maylie
Quality Assurance
Omega Research, Inc.