Re: TradeStation 2000i and Metastock Data

  • To: Melody Blais <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TradeStation 2000i and Metastock Data
  • From: greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:10:36 -0500 (EST)

Melody - I've been an Equis customer for quite a while - and know some people
over there.  So I gave Equis a call today.  According to Equis - its technical
support department made the Metastock file library available to Omega's
technical people last month - so Omega could configure its products to read the
new Metastock format.

So - not to put too fine a point on it - someone here is not telling the truth.
Robyn