re:Futures mag sells opinions?

David Cicia wrote:

>What goes on in the business is truly disgusting. In most other industries
>most of these things wouldn't be tolerated. Run the bums out of town.
>There are plenty more like BW out there. In fact, probably the rule rather
>than the exception. Sad but true. The risks of trading are not just in the
>markets! It's a big risk just trying to get through the jungle to learn how
>to trade. We don't need fraud on top of the inherent difficulties of
trading.

>That's why I am also in favor of Mark Brown's rantings on this list. He is
>uncouth but certainly the scam artists out there need exposing. He's like
>the little boy shouting "the emperor has no clothes!" Also sad but true. I
>appreciate honesty in all areas of my life and relationships. I want it in
>this business also. Don't find much though.

So perfectly well said. This may be a dead horse to most of this list, but
to the
guys with the "international newbies edition" of the magazines, this is a
pivotal issue. And a major reason why we don't want our "kid brother or
sister" to even remotely consider this business as viable. It certainly has
been my turning point (the BW issue) in "finally" seeing the light.

And so, realizing (after some monetary pain) that vendors and mags are
unreliable at steering me along,  I offer encouragement to the warriors
against deceit. You certainly have my thanks.

THANK GOD FOR THE MARK BROWNS AND DAVID CICIAS OF THIS GROUP.