Bug Report # 3

Wednesday, 03 March 1999

There is a problem in your installation routine.

When you attempt to load the symbols from the historical data CD
provided, you receive an error message indicating the CD Drive is not
available.  It recommends that after the installation is complete, you
should load the symbols via the following method:

1.   Open the Omega Research Data Downloader
2.   From the Main Menu, select "Tools"  and then "CD Maintenance"
3.   Select "Add Symbols from CD" and then "OK"
4.   Verify that the data paths are correct (They are not correct on my
     machine and need to be manually changed with each attempt to do
this)
5.   Select "OK"

The following error then occurs:

    "Unable to access G:\cddata\usstock.  Please make sure the data CD
is in Drive G:"

Upon inspection of the provided data CD there is no directory on the CD
named "CDDATA" which will cause this problem.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter and correct the
problem.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Andrew Peskin