RE: 2000i

I agree. By not officially clarifying the product's specifications, omega is
only adding to the confusion. This has a way of actually helping their
competitors because it appears, from my point of view at least, that no one
really knows for sure. Hence, a lack of communication between omega's
development which *should* know what the product specs are, and support
which *should* make this information available.