Re: Data patches >FREE !

        "Robert W Cummings" <robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Data patches >FREE !

>Myself and others are going to provide ts 4.0 and 5.0 (if it will keep from
>crashing every five minutes) data on a ftp site.  If someone wants to head
>up the collection and submittal of the 3.5 data I will provide a ftp site
>for that as well.  Oh yea the charge is FREE....only if it will piss bill
>cruz off.

     Thanks a $$$million.  I only use it once or twice per years, but it's a
great when I need it.
You do this and I will add you to my heros list- Mother Theresa, Dr. Hulda
Clark, Jimmy Carter,
Wayne Morris, and all the volunteer workers of the world !!!!!!!!!!!  Thank
you all for your gift to
humanity !!!!!!!!!!!!  Add Ted Turner to this list :=)