Re: Data patches >FREE !

Mark -

Count me in also.  I only collect S&P (big contract) and various
indices, but I have several years of back intraday data (ASCII form
only, unfortunately - that's the form which I archive) which I would
contribute if it's of use.  I'm also willing to help in any other way I
can.

I just returned from vacation and attempted to find Omega's "refresh"
data, without luck.  I tried IE 4.0, Netscape Nav, and WS_FP32 with
different problems in each!  We sure need a more reliable source of
backup data!!!

Regards,
Carroll S.