Re: TS 4 function/indicator for inverted commodities?

Thanks Karl,

Excuse me if I am wrong, but if I load a second data set, I think that I have to
do it for the specific contract I am looking at. So, if I am using chart
scanner, data2 will not reflect the current issue. Further, I am lazy. I don't
want to have to figure out what the current and next contract are - dull
repetative tasks are what computers are for. I also want to be able to export
the value of the inversion to another program (NeuroShell Trader) which must(?)
be done via their export indicator. (Which requires the value exported to be a
result of a function.) I am not overly familiar with secondary data sets, I will
look into it. I know that one way of exporting Genesis COT and public sentiment
data is to use a secondary data set - so the idea may have merit. My greatest
problem seems to be managment and transfer of data - which at this point is
tedious and boring at best. I would like to automate most of the functionality
and have a daily amount of (human) time in updating my systems data (which spans
all the major contracts) to be less then one hour.