Re: TS 4 function/indicator for inverted commodities?

I love the easy ones. All you need to do is load the two sets of data as
Data1 and Data2 then go to the TS indicators and select Spread x-y and plot.
You may want to hide the second set of data -- depends on your style. After
the first set of data is loaded you can hit the F% key and select the second
set. No, it wasn't easy when I first tried to load the second data set. Good
luck.
Karl

:
:
:Anyone have a function/indicator that yields the difference between the
:current contract and the next contract? Perhaps adjusted for Genesis
:continuous contract roll-over???
:
:Many thanks to any reply,
: