Re: Last Bar Search

The mundane EasyLanguage user could type :

if  Date = LastCalcDate and
    Time = LastCalcTime
then begin
{ Your code goes here }
end ;

My clients would type :

if  Date = vrt.LastCalcDate and
    Time = vrt.LastCalcTime
then begin
{ Your code goes here }
end ;

The "vrt." functions are clones of Omega's version but I rename them, and
add comments, so I do not overwrite the functions that are shiped with the
product.

Samuel

At 12:52 PM 03/01/99 , you wrote:

>Dear ELA gurus:
>In a system, How can i know if the current bar is the last one, i mean
>"the last bar" as the last of the total bars used by the system?. Is
>there a function like MaxBar? (the only one i know is MaxBarsBack)
>I need this to write some strings on screen once the system finish its
>calculations.
>Thanks
>Hernan

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research
    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.vista-research.com/
             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****