What is BRIDGE doing to TradeStation ?

Users of the TradeStation product on Dow Jones.

How have you found the data feeds lately ? My Items (ticker) feed is
becoming increasing slow, and the Quotes (request) feed unreliable.

Bridge has confessed that these feeds are beyond capicity, but will not be
remidied because they will be superceeded by the TCP/IP BridgeFeed 3.22 as
part of their Y2k and feed consolidation efforts.

The white paper at www.telerate.com says that TradeStation users will be
ugraded to DJ Telerate workstation 9.2 which is to be compatible with the
3.22 BridgeFeed.

Other storys I have heard are; The new build of tradestation is being
engineered to work on the Bridge Workstation platform, with remote(server)
history management.  I have also heard that Bridge is upgrading their Athena
charting package so as to scrap TradeStation entirely.

Other DJ customers, what are you being told, how is your service operating ?

Regards Joel