Re: TS 2000i - Where's the Server?

Chris wrote:
> It's also very odd that Omega has not provided detailed documentation on
> what's new in T/S 2000 and what's involved in upgrading.

I have asked for that many times before - never got an answer - but I know now
myself: THEY did not know themselves until release ! - think about it:

Anyone wondered where RADARSTATION was hiding until few weeks ago ?

YEAH big secrect project ? WAAHHHH.....not event the SPRING !!! edition of
OMEGA magazine did mention it ? <g>

> This seems to
> be standard when a software vendor is offering a major upgrade to existing
> users.

Do they care about EXISTING clients ? -would be new

BTW: Great to hear from RON that it works FINE - Strange, but Ive spoken to a
OR-RESELLER and EVEN he does NOT recommend to upgrade !!! anyone
else out there ? (non-french)

rgds hans