Re: MB 2000i IS CRAP? U Decide! >

Dans un courrier daté du 28/02/99 15:32:56 Heure d3iver Pari56 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  I guess if I were a beta tester in France with no real time data
>  to test it on, I would also be ignorant in my assetment of it being a fine
>  product?  No I think not! its a peice of shit even offline and anyone who
>  has really put the product to the test knows that.  I can fully know now
>  that Pierre's claims of perfection are not just his opinion, (no one is
that
>  blind or drunk) it's a crefully plan popaganda campaine.

For what I have seen ( offline, I precise), TS2000 beta is a fine product.
I wait the definitive version before making a defnitive opinion.

>  Mark Brown
>
>  ps Pete first day of April you work for me remember?

1st day of april is a joke day in France ( poisson d'avril! ).

> While some may think my
>  opinions are skewed because I have a competing product coming out.  This is
>  furthest from the case! If all these software vendors had given me what I
>  need and listened to the suggestions of their clients.  I would have been
>  very happy to just trade using their products!  Facts are that the software
>  vendors have lost touch with reality of what it is a real trader needs to
>  real time trade!  For this reason of self preservation I have decided to
>  build a product for myself and make it available to others.  I believe if
>  you can afford it (I can hear pete laughing now, whats the money to a real
>  trader) you need to buy the new ts 5 so you can fully appreciate what is
>  coming.

I do not laugh.

I'm only anxious on the quality of your coming product, due to the time your
spend on Omega List rather that coding and testing the thing.

I never doubt that you may have good idea on what a trading software should
be.
This is not a reason to take any argument to fight the existing software.
As for now, we ( traders) need to use the existing things with their lacks and
pitfalls , if any.
We cannot trade, test, develop computerized trading ideas without a software.

Could we speak of anything else you want ?
Maybe it could  be of interest to others contributors.

Rgds,

PO
Offline beta tester