Help with ascii files

I'm having an unexplainable problem with ascii files, I have two
intraday (1 min) ascii files , one is about 3 months of 1 minute data
and the other one is last 2 days of the previous file.
When I chart last 2 days (1 min bars) of these files in my TS 4 build
21, the first file's chart is screwed (it shows just one price for ohlc
for each minute) and the second file's chart is ok (it shows the right
ohlc data as stored in the file).
I can't figure out this different behavior considered the files have the
same identical data for the days plotted.
Can anyone help me to understand this strangeness?
I can email  these two data files if anyone wants to help me and repeat
this test.

--
Best regards.

Massimo.

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who
will never be able to repay you."
- John Wooden