Re: Internet data feed - security risk?

Larry,

Either you do it with a decent operating system like NT and disable
all the bindings to TCPIP so that no one can hack into your operating
system or you get a proper firewall or you use one of your old PCs
and make a Linux firewall.
 - and always keep some eye on your modem - checking whether someone
is sucking your precious EL code :-)

In any case I cannot see why an Internet feed should be better than
satellite.

Gerrit