Re: Living with the 4.0 Quote Server

In theory it is possible to correct the data. You need to get ODBC
ctree-plus driver and off you go. However the driver is quite
expensive. In any case the Omega mechanism is a mess so that it is
not trivial to restore the original value - but it should be
possible.

Bob Brickey claimed that he loved the storage mechanism so much that
he used it for his own files. He would be the ideal candidate to
provide such a recovery tool................

Gerrit