Data Guru's_I am listening

I have been listening to the wants and desires of some advanced users to
call and plot various streams of data that are broadcast but not stored and
retrievable with other data servers.  In my own product which is also
VaporWare at this point we are completing the Tick Data Plant and I we have
discovered a whole slue of items that are transmitted and may be useful to a
trader.  If you have a need to experiment with this and all the data
available I see no restrictions that will have to be imposed to keep you
from doing this.  I am requesting that if you can help us decipher what some
of this information is and would like to have a say so in a developing
product that is being built with no restrictions on our part then please
feel free to join the TraderWare Mail List..

thank's for your continued support

mark brown

TraderWare Mail List >  http://24.0.100.173/mb/list.htm