Re: Crack for TS 5.0 Pro Suite

     Would this not be the same as if one posted the daily code for releasing
nuclear missiles? Now, granted each individual has the choice of using the
code or not, but I believe that National Security would make one's life living
hell. One may say this example has no relevance to freely distributing of
software, but it is not one's right to give away a product that one does not
own. Some software or code is not sold, but in a sense leased to the buyer.
     I live just 12 miles from the silos, God forbid them going off.