Crack for TS 5.0 Pro Suite

If a crack existed for TS 5, Pro Suite, and that crack eliminated all traces
of the original block number and all origins of the original owner.
Considering even the password for it could be fictional and it works.  Is
there any ramifications anyone see's in the FREE distribution of such a
product?  I believe the law would side that the sell or giving of such an
item would not itself constitute a crime.  But only when the actual crack
takes place on the software.  Even then I would question if anyone would
have a legitimate case if that person was a registered owner.   Of course
this is all hypothetical and I just thought we would have a topic to throw
around while we are all growing old waiting for all the VaporWare to come
out...

Mark Brown

ps copied this to Omega to see if their legal staff would like to comment..
Also could someone give me Joe's phone number with SafeSoft I have lost
it...