EL ?: If Yesterday .. then

All,

Okay I admit, the subject line is pretty cryptic.

Here is my question. I have a intraday system that I want to try out a
new variation.

 If yesterday's trade was successful (that is, it made its profit
objective),
   then trade today.
 If yesterday's trade was not profitable (it was stopped out before
                                          it met its profit objective)
   then DO NOT trade today.

Please keep in mind that even if today we don't actually trade today, we
need to keep track of the "paper" trade to determine if tomorrow will be
an actual trade day or not. Confusing? I could further explain.

Could someone let me know how they would code that up.

Thanks in advance,
John