Refs to ssiact.386

Before I go digging through all the various files I've saved over
the years, could someone enlighten me as to the various ways you
know of to point to a location for the security driver: ssiact.386.

In my stock installation, there's a line in C:\windows\system.ini:

[386Enh]
device=ssiact.386

and the driver itself lives in directory: C:\windows\system

I'm trying to fire up TS under Wabi in Linux, and I get a message
when I fire up the server that "ssiact.386 is not loaded" so I'm
hoping with a bit more explicit pointer in the or_serve.ini, or
somewhere like that, I can get the driver recognised.

I seem to recall this is an issue the NT folks have had to wrestle with.
Any pointers?

Thanks.  If I get this thing running, I'll tell everyone just
what it took.

Jim