Re: And the plot thickens..

Let me make this clear again...IF TS2000 is the killer app (been there,
heard that, what's new :)) that renders the competition obsolete in one
swift stroke, then it's because of all the noise and chatter and proves
that may be someone was listening at Wally World.

Noise, bitching, gripping, ect. makes for better products...PERIOD. When
vendors learn the lesson to listen to their customers, then things may
finally get a whole lot better in the trading software business.

Tony Haas

It's not that I'm against Omega or any other vendor as much as I'm FOR
improving trading software...I'd piss on a sparkplug if it helped me to
trade better