Whats the BID? waz Y2K Question

>I have morning update active, but since TS 3.5 gives me the option of not
expiring the contracts, it's doing the good part of its job without the bad
part.  From the comments I read here, apparently TS 4 doesn't give this
Morning Update option.

Yeeeeha do I hear a bid for my y2 (please read the forty page invisible
disclaimer attached) compliant TS 3.5 ?  What will it be worth with manuals
and original SafeSoft lock and Mean Green Lock.

Thank You ALL ever so very, very much for you continued Support!

The Vapor King

ps attention Linux nuts http://www.daveware.com