Re: free Options Course

is this necessary?

it is the second such posting today.

-----Original Message-----
From: felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx <felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; TradersGroup <tradersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
Code List <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 1:14 PM
Subject: Free Options Course via Email

----Original Message-----
From: CarCC101@xxxxxxx <CarCC101@xxxxxxx>
To: felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx <felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 12:10 PM
Subject: free Options Course

:Felix
:
:Thanks for you inquiry about my free commodity option program.  I am
enrolling
:you in the next class.  Lesson # 01, which follows, explains my program.
:Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope you enjoy the course.
:
:Please feel free to invite your friends to take this course also.
:
:Don Trivette
:**************
:
:
:
:BASIC COMMODITY OPTIONS #01
:
:Thanks for enrolling in my Basic Commodity Options course.  This course
will
:consist of 20 lessons, sent to you via email.  Each lesson will be
numbered.
:Each lesson will build on the previous lessons.  If you should get behind
for
:any reason, read the lessons in order by the number to catch up.
:
:I have been teaching options for over 20 years.  My intention in this
course
:is to be very simple.  If it moves too slow for you, I apologize.  I am now
:teaching over 1900 students in the program.  Just stick with me and
consider
:this a review.  When we get to the advanced material, you should have no
:problem.  At the completion of this course, I have an Intermediate
Commodity
:Options Course where we discuss various option spread strategies.  The
:Intermediate Course is $25, or free if you give me a couple of referrals.
:Also, I have an Advanced Commodity Options course where I use real time
prices
:and follow-up strategies to illustrate each idea.
:
:If options are new to you, I suggest that you read each lesson several
times.
:My experience has been that if a concept is difficult to understand, it is
:best to read the material at a normal pace, wait a few minutes, and read it
:again.  Most of the time, the fog will clear after a few readings.  Please
:send me an email note if you have any questions, and I will be happy to
answer
:them.
:
:By the end of this course, you will have a good basic understanding of
:commodity options.  You will have a couple of very good strategies that you
:can use to trade commodities and hopefully make some money.  The "Covered
Call
:Writing" strategy that I explain in the middle of this course could very
well
:be the only strategy that you will ever need.
:
:This Basic Commodity Options course is offered to you free of charge.  My
only
:request is that you share this opportunity with your friends.  I DO NOT
GIVE
:YOUR NAME OR YOUR FRIENDS NAME TO ANY ONE ELSE.  I have a few sponsors who
pay
:me a fee to advertise their products during this course.  It is to my
:advantage to have as many students as possible, so please help me spread
the
:word.  I start a new course every few days, so your friends can get in most
:any time.
:
:These lessons are sent to several people as a group.  To protect everyone's
:confidentiality, I send each letter to myself as the main recipient.
Everyone
:else receives these lessons as a Blind Courtesy Copy.  I hope this does not
:confuse anyone.
:
:I appreciate your interest and welcome your comments.
:
:Don Trivette
:
: