Re: idlow function not working with FutureSource

FutureSource hgas no decimal point.  The S&P is not rtrading past 999.99,
right?  It never gets lower than that value.

Samuel

At 04:21 PM 01/25/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Below is an intraday low function which works fine with BMI/Signal data.
>However, when applied to a friend's FutureSource S&P 5 min bars (today at
>least), it scrunches the screen and gives a reading in the data window that
>sounds suspiciously like it's reading the initial value of 99999 and not
>going beyond that. Does anyone know what I can do to change the function so
>that it will work with FS data?
>
>Thanks,
>Lincoln
>
>idlow function:

vars  :lowtoday (999999) ;
{lowtoday = lowtoday[1] ;}
if date  > date[01] then lowtoday = +999999 ;
if low <  lowtoday then lowtoday = low ;
IDLow = lowtoday ;

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research
    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.vista-research.com/
             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****