Re: a few questions

At 09:53 PM 01/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Please excuse some very basic questions...
>1.If I write, using the power editor:
>      If open tomorrow > close +2 then sell at open of tomorrow stop;
>  but wish to use the optimize feature of TS, for the "+2" in the above,
how do I rewrite this please?

Inputs:  nTicks (2) ;
Vars  : nPoints (MinMove * nTicks Points) ;

if open next bar  > close + nPoints
  then sell at open next bar stop ;

>2.Historical stock prices are available, free, from Yahoo in .csv form.
I've downloaded some of the data into a directory.  How do I get TS to
access them please?

	Add the data as ASCII, try "First line of datafile".  If it does nto work
then you can email me one file.  I will try to help.

>Thanks,  Richard

Samuel

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research
    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.vista-research.com/
             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****