Re: idlow function not working with FutureSource

"Lincoln Fiske" <lincolnf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wonders:
>Below is an intraday low function which works fine with BMI/Signal data.
>However, when applied to a friend's FutureSource S&P 5 min bars (today at
>least), it scrunches the screen and gives a reading in the data window that
>sounds suspiciously like it's reading the initial value of 99999 and not
>going beyond that. Does anyone know what I can do to change the function so
>that it will work with FS data?
>

>vars:lowtoday(99999);
>lowtoday=lowtoday[1];
>if date>date[1] then lowtoday=99999;
>if low<lowtoday then lowtoday=low;
>IDLow=lowtoday;

Might have to do with scaling differences; the S+P closed today
at about 1243.00, in BMI/Signal format.  That might be 124300
in FutureSource format.  Try changing your `99999' to `9999999'
and see if it makes a difference. Just a guess...

Jim