Life with a dongle

I recently switched computers and found that my printer and my new computer
don't seem to get along as well as I would like when separated by a dongle.

This led me to wonder if anyone has tried hooking the dongle and the printer
up to the LPT port  through one of these printer sharing boxes. Seems like a
simple solution: put the switch on 'A' and the computer sees only a printer
on the LPT port. Put the switch on 'B' and the computer sees only a dongle
on the LPT port.

Whata ya think? Does that arrangement work?

Clint

-Just remember: wherever you go, well, there you are. - Buckaroo Bonsai-