Re: Omega Dongle

Dans un courrier daté du 17/01/99 05:02:13 Heure d5iver Pari13 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  ***Well SERIOUSLY PO !!!!***
>  Why do you always accuse the customers of Omega as being dishonest?  When
in
>  fact history has shown just the OPPOSITE has occurred that in fact Omega
has
>  continually screwed their customers.   Can you testify to something
>  different?  Lie after Lie after Lie that is the Bill Cruz way pure and
>  simple.   Soon he wont have to worry about dongles just fast boats back to
>  Communist Cuba or some other Communist sympathetic country like France?
>  Have you an extra bedroom for Bill?   Only Communist see things the way you
>  and Bill Cruz do!!!!
>  ***Thats what is hard for me to BELIEVE? ***
>  Mark Brown

I do not accuse Omega Customers of anything.
The problem is with Safesoft that I  clearly accuse to enforce piracy with
helping customer unfair pretext.

You should read the last TASC add where a crap was selling a bootlegged copy
of safesoft ( with a poor renamng of the files), allowing so to buy pirat
copies.

Nothing to do with Omega, Cuba, Texas red neck thinking and communists fear (
n'importe quoi !).

Well, I hope that you are showing more subtle thinking when writing trading
systems...
Should not be difficult.

PO