Re: Omega Dongle Lies

I'm in the same situation with a Cannon BJ-200, and have
been since TS 3.5. Omega sales staff assured me that my
problem would be solved by spending money upgrading
to TS 4.0. I'll never trust that pack of liars again. Thanks
for pointing out the solution. Most recently Omega
tech support told me it was Cannon's fault for not having
a good enough driver for the printer. I asked them to
recommend a good dongle removal program, but apparently
they had no sense of humor and didn't respond.