Omega/TS/directory

Over the years I've managed to put copies of TradeStation on different
drives with different corresponding Omega/TS/ directories.

I placed both TS/ directories in the Omega directory on my C:/ drive,
naming one TS and the other TS1. When I reversed the names of the
directories I found that data from the Omega data CD was being loaded
properly with only one of the /TS/ directories.

By my logic this means that there's some file in one of the /TS/
directories that is corrupted. Can I fix the problem by copying any of
the files from the functional directory to the non-functional directory?

Here's a listing of the files & file types (ignoring *.asc, *.tok):
                 Pmaster.cnt
                 Optsum.col
                 Or_pick.lst
                 Ti002000.ndx