Re: Omega Dongle..;-((

In a message dated 1/16/99 08:17:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Xxxx.Xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subj:	 RE: Omega Dongle
>  Date:	1/16/99 08:17:15 AM Eastern Standard Time
>  From:	Olof.Paulson@xxxxxxxxxxx (Paulson, Olof)
>  To:	DZineBasic@xxxxxxx ('DZineBasic@xxxxxxx')
>
>  how did he rip you off?
>

>  Regards
>
>  Olof

This guy could never get it to work on my machine.  Side stepping the real
problem, saying it was a problem with the download, and said he would mail me
a copy of the software but never did.
But notice here the bootleg copy calls for the ....
" DEVICE=C:\CSW70\CSDVXD.386
 DEVICE=C:\CSW70\CSSAFE95.386"

Monday morning.... from Carl Johnson
Date:	8/10/98 10:11:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:	tradex@xxxxxxxxxxx (tradex)
Reply-to:	tradex@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:	DZineBasic@xxxxxxx

no you do not need it

When I got to this point, here's where we left off with me never getting a
response.

_______
Subj:	 RE: Aug27 thursday
Date:	8/27/98 11:29:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:	tradex@xxxxxxxxxxx (tradex)
Reply-to:	tradex@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:	DZineBasic@xxxxxxx

if its not in tommorows mail let me know i will send  another one priority.

__________
Subj:	 RE: Tuesday Afternoon Sept 1 1998 from Carl Johnson
Date:	9/1/98 11:24:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:	tradex@xxxxxxxxxxx (tradex)
Reply-to:	tradex@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:	DZineBasic@xxxxxxx

i will send you another priority.  sorry for the mishap

This was the typical BS I got.

I got inside of it and noticed it was a bootleg copy of Safesoft.
Safesoft locks there software to the machine you originally install it on.
This guy could never get it to work on my machine, nor honor the obligation of
selling a product... illegal as it was. The ad I responded to was in TASC.

With the time and energy I wasted, I rather just buy another copy of one of
Omega's products.  What's SuperchartRT cost? a little over 1K...
If I would put this same amount of time into trading that I put into this
nonsense, I can buy superchartsRT and not be breaking the law.
I suppose that "Lack and Limitation thinking kicks in" and over rides
commonsense.

Carl Johnson
303-485-6538