Sell next bar at SellPrice limit ;

I am entering the following kind of code:

If SellCondition then Sell next bar at SellPrice  limit ;

Can someone clarify exactly how the above order works?  My assumption was
that it was a limit order which would only be executed on the next bar.
What appears to be happening is that order is entered on the next bar but
remains outstanding until a different sell order is entered.  If I want to
have a sell order in effect on the next bar and cancel the order if not
executed - how do I do that?