Re: Y2K

 I personally feel that all of my trading will not be jeapordized  by the
fact that TS doesnt have a patch TODAY.  I personally dont start trading
the march futures till December.
And as for you Mr. Brown that is one of the most professional responses I
have ever heard. I find it hard to believe that you tout your self as a
professional in this industry.  Truly one of your most immature responses
to date.   You may delete my  email address from all of your self
promotion mailing lists and I hope others reading this do the same.
Those that know how to trade do, and those that dont make web pages
telling others they can make them rich with the click of a mouse.  I
think we all know where you are.

Regards,  Keth Comollo