Re: Day Trading

I never said its impossible,just that many are called few are chosen,and me thinks
we both agreed on this.

The only floor people whom I knew personally  really made money daytrading (long
term/for years ) on the floor use unethical methods that are detrimental to their
clients accounts, otherwise non at all.

Felix  (one of  the 95% daytrading losers in the long run )
(also a broker/floor trader for almost 10  years only!)

( And I  also will assume you are not or won't be selling anything about
daytrading to list members too!)