Re: ATTN. Poll Form - Jim Cox

You are living in a Glass house Mr. TickScape.  Didn't we all get your test
messages and such all conveniently with the web site address of the product
you sell?   Then we each got private unsolicited ads for your product?  I
didn't mind the invite to beta test the product, but the ads continued and
continued to sell your tickscam indicator.   I haven't seen any glowing
testimonials on it yet I'm sure we will soon and it wont be from an email
address that we know will it?  MB

Poll to ban all SPAM OF ANY KIND !  Thats what we need NO SPAM = NO SPAM
BASHING  for the quick to forget.  If you dont agree with this then you are
probably a spammer.  If you are in court every week you are probably a
spammer.  If you live in Vegas then you are probably a spammer.  If you send
empty emails with nothing but a link to your web site where you sell
something then you are probably a spammer.  If you are from England and your
name is Bill the you are probably a spammer.  If you have an excess list and
are a vendor then you are probably a spammer.   If you name is Raymond and
you live in England then you are probably a spammer.

Attn. one MUST subscribe to the omega-excess-list in order to poll.
(you can unsubscribe after the poll) Sorry, I wasn't aware of this
when I did the initial posting.
BTW: The poll form checks multiple votes - they are not counted
several times.

The voting procedure is as following:

1. You must subscribe to the omega-excess-list in order to vote
To subscribe send an empty message to

omega-excess-list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx