ATTN. Poll Form - Jim Cox

Attn. one MUST subscribe to the omega-excess-list in order to poll.
(you can unsubscribe after the poll) Sorry, I wasn't aware of this
when I did the initial posting.
BTW: The poll form checks multiple votes - they are not counted
several times.

The voting procedure is as following:

1. You must subscribe to the omega-excess-list in order to vote
To subscribe send an empty message to

omega-excess-list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

The html version of the excess list is at:
http://www.egroups.com/list/omega-excess-list/

2. I have set up a poll form for the vote on the removal of Jim Cox
from the Omega-list. Please vote here:

http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=911294422168

I will close the poll Friday 20th November 18:00 CET.

Jim Cox is a repeated offender of the list rules. He tried to sell his
"bullseye" trading system on this list using various techniques in
order to disguise his true intentions.

Finally I want to point out that Jim Cox is not simply a nuisance but
rather dangerous because he tries to attract newcomers which are eager
to hear promises of easy gains.

Sincerely,

Gerrit Jacobsen