From: List Manager <jrt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 16, 1998 10:26 PM
Subject: Please join omega-excess-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>This is the eGroups.com service.
>
>The moderator of the omega-excess-list@xxxxxxxxxxx group
>would like to invite you to join the group.  To join,
>YOU MUST REPLY to this message.
>
>If you join, you can read group messages in your e-mail
>in-box or on the Web.
>
>Here is a welcome statement provided by the group moderator:
>
>------
>
>This is the Omega-Excess list.
>
>Your are invited to subscribe since you are a subscriber to the omega-list.
If not please disregard this message.

>The omega-list has recently been flooded with postings which did not comply
with the rules of the list or were out of the strict focus of the list.

>The Omega-Excess list will carry all postings which are NOT suitable for
the regular Omega-list. These are in particular: Commercials, abuse,
bashings regarding Omega Research, trading in general and particular persons
or organisations. And of course responses to those postings.

>You are strongly encouraged to subscribe to this list in order to keep the
regular Omega-list free from above mentioned items.

>This list aims to give you and others a legitimate channel for announcing
your thoughts, proposals and feelings on various matters which are not
suitable for the Omega-list.

>Even if you are not interested in above mentioned items you should consider
subscribing to this list in order to give potential abusers of the regular
Omega-list a large alternative audience for their thoughts so that they do
not need to seek their audience on the regular list.