Re: ATTN. Poll Form - SPAM

Mark Brown wrote:

> Poll to ban all SPAM OF ANY KIND !  Thats what we need NO SPAM = NO SPAM
> BASHING  for the quick to forget.  If you dont agree with this then you are
> probably a spammer.  If you are in court every week you are probably a
> spammer.  If you live in Vegas then you are probably a spammer.  If you send
> empty emails with nothing but a link to your web site where you sell
> something then you are probably a spammer.

I think this is really to the point and we have been dancing around it for
months: No signatures at the end of your posts with your product name or your
web site, no sneaking in your product to the posts you make, no advertising, no
advertising, no advertising!

Instead of people trying to be the judge and jury here, why don't we all just
make it easy! No one advertises anything!

Best,

Tim Morge