Re: free speech

and now a word to set the record strait.

Again people the problem is SPAM not spam bashing, which came first the SPAM
or the bashing?  The SPAM, say it slowly so you can comprehend it.  The SPAM
came first then the spam bashing.  Again and again if you need time for it
to soak in.  For those you are more likely to respond to visuals here NO
SPAM = NO SPAM BASHING..  There the formula to live by.  Also hard heads I
did not ever post f*** letter words to the Omega List only those vendors who
first insulted me posted that crap seeking to do what they have actually
accomplished.  Fool you and stir your emotions to a frenzy,  man if I wanted
to I could skin you sheep so easy?  But I dont have too, you will do it
yourself, I guess your so worldly that you have seen it all like me.  NOT!
I dont believe you have the time or the money to have ever experienced all
the trading related crap I have so you can either be part of the solution or
part of the problem.  Its obvious what the heard mentality is and it is most
often wrong.  May you of this type always be on the other side of my trade,
thank you.    mb

ps Ron Augustine just come on out of the closet and tell us what you are
wanting to sell us.   I have many projects working on the side but you dont
see me posting about it here on a public forum do you?   I dont need to,  I
dont need any ones money I am independently wealthy and I could shove all my
clients money back to them and not effect my lifestyle one bit.   I am not
desperate to win public favor, I'm not running for public office and I wont
lie to sell something.

:...Then majority rules...
:...PLEASE.  It's still semi-free country with semi-free speech...
:
:I'm sort of sick of "free speech".  I'd rather have the freedom to enjoy
:a list that stays on the topic--discussing systems, indicators, etc.
:
:
: