Do igloos have a point

Perhaps we ought to ask Omega to get a list set up for the UK.
Qualifications for entry could start with civility, respect for others
opinions....
Perhaps with some of these qualities investors and traders would make more
valuable contributions instead of insulting everyone and everything.
You can be sure they wouldn't behave the same way face to face.

We could call it "Civilisation" and leave the rest of them to go round and
round and round and round.... their little igloo.