Ignorance in the USA?

Brown, Mark. said
intolerant  << just a note you misspelled above.  You can expect this type
of thing from me but from a subject of her majesty I would expect better.

Just testing to see if you can read

Sir Marks A Lot
What?

Some Eskimos over the pond seem to have had a bad day. What is it
Indigestion?!

My impression of Americans has just declined considerably. Rude, offensive
and obnoxious....

With your attitudes, do we really want to listen to your Trading
Contributions?
You do trade ......?

The output from the contributors to this list had better be worthwhile
before I contribute any of my trading expertise. I do not cast pearls
before...