Oh! Sir Spam Allot !

My dear Sir Spam Allot,  Have you ever thought about setting up shop in
France?  I hear that the public is also banned from rough truth criers like
myself.  Did you ever get a chance to serve under Hitler?  Is oppression how
you keep your subjects in line over there or is the lack of internet
connections what allows the King to  continue to wear such nice clothes that
the populous should see right through, but dont?  I had no I idea that such
a preservation of antique thinking resides in this country of yours.  I
shall come hence forth and be armed with test tubes to randomly sample the
DNA for my research.  Then I shall hop over to Vegas and do the same of the
two subjects there which have obviously been isolated when the earth's crust
shifted the continents time back.  I will keep you informed of my test
results though it will take many generations of outward breeding to allow
you to comprehend the data.  I will preserve it on a media we now can a CD,
for your future generations who can no longer testify that they have seen
the Kings clothes.

Mark Brown