Re: P.R.A.T. ALERT

Dans un courrier daté du 08/11/98 16:37:54 Heure d4iver Pari54 Madrid,
raystacey@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  Today in England it is Remembrance Day .... the time we remember our fallen
>  comrades and those who suffered in war ..... consider yourself luck Herr
>  Esser that it is today and I am feeling reconcialtory .... If your reply is
>  not a profound and profuse apology to those concerned I will not be so
>  gentle with my comments the next time.
>
>  Raymond W Stacey
>

>  I have circulated this reply elsewhere for information as BCC (blind
>  circulated copies)

More than 10 messages today from the Bill Eykyn book story, that is in any
manner ( manure?) not related to Omega products.

Message starting at lighting speed into the worst personal attacks and insults
and reply to my comment and Sir you are not a gentleman, you sucker too.
Then add strong some moral lesson from both parts of the battlefield.

What kind of use could we make of all of this?
None, as usual.

Your above comments about Hans Esser are stupid.
If the nationality of any of the contributor was a proof of something, this
would be too easy.
Same apply to their parents respnsibility , grand pa and before.

I'm sure that if all the stoneage archives were still available, I could find
a ancestor of each protagonist on this list that had a serious dispute for a
piece of mammoth chops and who seriously bludgeonned the other ancestor
protagonist to solve the problem.
Do you feel responsible of that, and do you have a  juicy mammoth chop victim
remembrance day on your calendar ?
If not, you should...because collapsing after :
-Hunting the mammoth
-Cooking it
-receiving a bludgeon on top of the head before eating the mammoth chop
...is a scandaleous thing that we may never forget.

Bill Eykyn's book and couse can be good or bad, but this is not related to
this list, as you report no proof of what it can bring to us.
At least, you should produce a track record as the Eykyn thing is not
programmed as a system.
In any case, you are on the wrong list ( the name is not "eskimo", we are not
"eskimos", but Omega List and interested into Omega Research, Inc. products
RELATED information.

Claiming that  you can advertise here because other do is not a valid method.

I also advertise here for products that I develop, but  only to announce that
they are available for free trial from the web, and that you can see by
yourself  if its valid or not.
I hope that you can see the difference between spamming and information.

>  Raymond W Stacey
>

>  I have circulated this reply elsewhere for information as BCC (blind
>  circulated copies)

Esewhere!
Congratulations! Great idea! Productive and well educated.
You seem to be a very nice guy...I never saw your name here before , bu you
are starting at a high pace!

And now, please , give us a rest.
Otherwise, you will still overload this list with bothering messages that we
had still read ad nauseum in a recent past.

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com