Jumping to Conclusions

  • To: "omega-list eskimo" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Jumping to Conclusions
  • From: "Raymond W Stacey" <raystacey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:12:40 -0500 (EST)

I was not spamming Bill's book, I was stating a fact, declaring an interest.
Vouching for the validity of the individuals. Read the English more
carefully next time.
I may be a newbie but I have contributed to this list before.
Over this side of the pond we do not go trashing anything and everything we
know nothing about without facts and figures. We think before we act and
before opening our mouths we engage brains.

If you carefully read the circulation list it was sent to a number of
individuals and to Eskimo as a matter of interest.
ribau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; RHunt.066@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill never tried to sell his book, it was mentioned by a someone in passing.
Someone refered to Jack Schwagers Market Wizards.... should we give him the
same treatment??