Re: P.R.A.T. ALERT

:1 Bill Eykyn is a well known and much respected man. He is a broadcaster
(BBC), author and of late a T-Bond Trader.

DA! Still a horn tooooooter, lets see him contribute something other than
SPAM O RAMA !!!  and same goes for all you followers.

:2 Katherina McGowan is a real person ... Herr Esser can have my assurance
on that fact as I met her and Bill on November 5th at 1630 hrs GMT at the
DBC
:offices in London, as did a number of other people including DBC Staff

Now I'm impressed you really met some of the DBC staff, WOW thats something
to brag about.  How many weeks have you been a trader?

:3 Self promotion ... I have not been on Eskimo long but have been inundated
with emails about getting ela's from self mailing company addresses

WHAT?

:4 This is NOT A FAKE STORY

OH yea!!! Read the below passage, you are on the SPAM O RAMA TEAM, you
little doo doo head..

:5 Would you believe this ... YES ..... In fact I wrote the preface to
Bill's Manual which is not selling a commercial system ......it is in fact a
teaching manual showing you how to trade the T-Bonds first met Bill 6 months
ago at a DBC Seminar.....I proof read his book for him (I am a reputable
published author and a trader too). I wrote the preface for it too. It is an
as I considered it to be an excellent publication.

AGAIN, I'm so impressed I'm ROTFL at the statistical odds of so many people
that have the same genetic make up are part of this SPAM O RAMA.  Are you
all relatives?  Or from the same township?  I need this for my research into
the lack of conscience of spamming assholes.  And you know I wouldn't mind
spamming assholes if they had something worth while.  But I have yet to see
anything useful from this group other than to teach the newbies what to
watch out for.  Yes see thats why Bill wants beginners!  Because a PRO would
shoot a hole in his stuff right quick!

:7 Katherina travels all over the world ... a hotmail address is most
convenient under the circumstances. Are people with Hotmail addresses to be
considered sub-normal.

I LOVE THIS!  SHE travels the world because she is a MODEL!  NOT a trader,
she certainly has allot to learn about cults and spammers and I believe you
are using poor Kat as a trophy to push your shit.  Just like a advertisement
on TV, does Publishers Clearing House sound familiar?

:8 If a couple of Eskimos want to talk about seminar they went to and their
trading .. I believe that is well within the rules.

Yes, but a paid endorsement or an endorsement by a gullible beautiful model
that is taken in by some spammers is kicking below the belt.  You should be
ashamed of taking advantage of someone who knows nothing of what we do and
convince her that for the sum of 500.00 bucks you are going to teach her to
do battle with me.  I have my focus on making sure if someone is sucked into
a scheme like yours that they at least do so with their eyes wide open.

:9 Insulating other people is not neither is crass ignorance.

YOU SIR INSULT MOST ALL of the intelligent hard working Traders on this list
by expecting us to tolerate your SPAM O RAMA!

:As for your question why does DBC Euro put this kind of stuff on it's
website .... I a DBC Customer with no pecuniary interest will tell you ...\

And I have no doubt you will.....

:They have an interest in their customers and their trading activities.
:Seminars are held to allow their customers to get together and examine
:systems, listen to lectures, hold discussions and meet people. Through DBC
:have met famous traders like Larry Stendahl, Tom DeMark and his sons and

Tom and his son dont know CRAP!  Stendahl I like.

:been able to talk to people like Howard Morin of Omega who gave me some
:personal tuition on EasyLanguage etc etc. It also allows them to meet their
:customers socially and to find out how they are getting on with the
product.

WOW you are easily impressed!  My dog is now available for formal meetings
may I schedule you to meet him?  He gets to set in the lap of a real trader
sometimes.

:They are operating in a British manner ... they don't sell something and
:then dump you, they care for you, your profitable trading means you
continue
:as a customer - happily.

SIR THE BRITISH HAVE NO MANORS!

:It is also good for beginners, new customers and non-customers to get
:together, learn together form associations. Trading can be a lonely
:business, some people crack under the strain.

YES, Only beginners would BE SO STUPID!!!

:In England we do not have the curse of masses of bulletin boards where
:anonymous warped and twisted contributors can trash anything and everyone,
:regardless of fact and truth.

THEN I suggest that you only look for VICTIMS in the British AREA!  Or you
may get a nother butt kicking like we gave you some time back.

:Today in England it is Remembrance Day .... the time we remember our fallen
:comrades and those who suffered in war ..... consider yourself luck Herr
:Esser that it is today and I am feeling reconcialtory .... If your reply is
:not a profound and profuse apology to those concerned I will not be so
:gentle with my comments the next time.

THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY!  To make a reference to a honorable thing
(which it is) and somehow make us think that gives you credibility.  No see
we over here have advance way beyond you limited DNA pools over there dude.

Sir Mark A Spam Buttkicker....

:Raymond W Stacey
:
:
:I have circulated this reply elsewhere for information as BCC (blind
circulated copies)

Of course you have...